A new year ahead
- What are the organisation’s key products and services?
- What are the key processes that underpin those key products and services?
- What are the critical dependencies that enable those key processes to continue?
- What are the business impacts of being unable to perform those processes, and what are the main threats to them?
- What risk mitigation and contingency measures are currently in place, do they still provide the protection that they were intended to provide, and what gaps are there?
- What additional measures have we been considering but haven’t yet implemented?
- What are the priorities for action?
Why not subscribe now and have Oz’s Business Continuity Blog and/or Andy’s Tip of the Month delivered to your inbox?
(Note : subscribing to Oz’s Blog includes Tips of the Month. Select ‘Tip of the Month’ if you only want to receive the tips without Oz’s Blogs).